Electrical Services in Raleigh
Providing High-Quality Work, Every Time
From keeping the lights on to powering up essential appliances and devices, homes and commercial buildings depend on electricity now more than ever. When something malfunctions or causes you to lose power, enlist the help of CMC Electric. Our licensed, professional electricians are available around the clock for all your needs. Residential or commercial, large or small—we always accomplish the job to your satisfaction.
Call us at (919) 694-4454 to request service. We’ll get your electrical system back on track in no time!
Your Full-Service Electricians
When you reach out to CMC Electric, you get an electrical contractor that is dedicated to quality, safety, integrity, and the best value. Our Raleigh electricians are not only licensed and trained but also knowledgeable on the latest industry standards and local building codes for your peace of mind. Additionally, we are not picky about the jobs we accept. Whether it’s a simple fix or a full-scale project, our electricians will handle it for you because we care about your safety above everything else.
Our list of electrical services includes:
- Ceiling fan installation and repair
- Electrical construction services
- Electrical remodeling
- Electrical repair
- Panel upgrades and maintenance
- Outlet repair
- Generator installation
- Hot tub electrical installation
- Landscape lighting
- Motion and security light installation
- Recessed lighting
- Smart home installation
- Whole-house surge protection
All our work also comes with unbeatable warranties, including a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. This means if you find our work subpar, we will always come back to make it right or give you your money back.
What to Look for When Hiring an Electrician
- Qualifications & Experience – No amount of tools or technology can replace qualifications and experience. An inexperienced electrician can result in shortcuts being taken that could lead to problems later on or to problems not getting fixed at all. You want an electrician on your side who has a complete grasp of the best methods for managing wiring and electrical systems and wants to do the best job possible.
- Licensed & Insured – A license is the basic qualification any electrician needs to have. A license is a guarantee that your electrician has the education necessary to work on your electrical system. There are different kinds of licenses that electricians can have, so make sure to have your electrician show you their license. Also make sure the kind of license they have matches up with the kind of work they’re going to do.
- Reviews & Recommendations – With the internet, it’s now easier than ever to see what kind of quality level a potential electrician is likely to provide. With websites like Angie’s List and Yelp, it’s now possible for people to leave feedback on the quality of the electrical services they received. The more reviews, the better.
- Communications & Service – When you start talking with a potential new electrician, take a moment to observe their communication style. Are they responsive to your requests? Are they detailed in the information they’re giving you? Or are they acting like they don’t want anything to do with you. Don’t settle for an electrician that doesn’t value your needs. If they can’t spare the time to send a message back quickly, they probably aren’t going to provide the best level of service.
- Overall Value & Fair Pricing – Don’t get caught overpaying for your next electrical job. Not every electrician has your best interests at heart, and that’s why it’s so important to compare several of them before making a decision. Look at what kinds of rates different electricians are charging for their services so you can see what you should expect to pay for a particular service.
Stay Safe with Our Home Protection Plan
If you want to know for sure your home electrical system is safe and reliable, sign up for our comprehensive Home Protection Plan. Plan holders receive annual whole-house safety evaluations plus other exclusive benefits such as priority status and discounted services.
To learn more about our maintenance program and other electrical services in Raleigh, contact us at (919) 694-4454. We also serve Clayton, Durham, Fayetteville, and Chapel Hill.