Generator Installation in Raleigh
Install a Backup Generator & Live Worry-Free
North Carolina is no stranger to power outages. Hurricane winds and unpredictable stormy weather coming in off the coast makes outages likely, if not a given, at least once a year. When this happens, homeowners are left to rely on the scheduling of the power company while scrambling to find alternatives for day-to-day tasks and needs until the power returns. An automatic standby generator can power everything from just the basics to the entire house, so you won't have to be at the mercy of the power company.
CMC Electric brings you ease of use and peace of mind with a full line of reliable Generac generators, all backed by our world-class service and support. We meet with you to customize a backup generator that best fits your needs as well as your budget. We make generator installation easy and give residents in and around the Raleigh area a turnkey price with no hidden costs. This allows our team to help keep your home, belongings, and family safe and up-and-running as normal during a power outage, whether it’s short or prolonged.
Securing your home and family has never been easier! Call (919) 694-4454 to learn about your generator options today.
Our Installation Process
CMC Electric makes the generator installation process easy and quick. We do it all from start to finish, without the need to deal with three or four contractors. You work directly with us. As your expert generator installer, we come out to your home for a free, no-obligation site survey to give you all your options. Whether it’s providing backup power to the whole house or just to essential circuits—such as water, heat, AC, refrigerator, and lights—we’ll oversee everything and make sure it’s installed exactly as promised. A typical backup generator installation project only takes one day, saving you valuable time.
See what you can expect when you choose our knowledgeable Raleigh electrical team:
- Request service – When you use the form below or call us to schedule your service, our attentive customer service representatives will aid you in securing a convenient time for your appointment.
- Consultation and quote – During your on-site consultation, your technician will go over the options for your generator size, location, and installation process based on your needs, as well as provide you with a quote.
- Installation – Our technician will prepare a concrete, composite, or pea gravel pad, then mount the generator and wire it to your home’s electrical system, as well as address the fuel source.
- Startup – To help you fully utilize your generator, your factory-trained technician will simulate a power outage with you and your family to show you exactly what to expect when it’s needed.
Certified Generac Service Provider
CMC Electric is a certified Generac service provider. When a generator is installed, it's vital to ensure it is put in by an authorized dealer and serviced by an authorized company like us. This is to make sure the generator manufacturer’s warranty remains valid. As an authorized dealer, we believe in the quality of Generac generators.
With a Generac standby generator, you'll enjoy:
- Generac OHVI® engine - designed to perform reliably for extended periods
- True Power™ technology - developed for utility-grade power
- Durable Powder-Coat - an enclosure that holds up to any weather condition
- Customizable exercise test - choose weekly, biweekly, or monthly for a quick, quiet test of functions
- Mobile Link™ - optional remote monitoring feature adds peace of mind when you're on the go
- Evolution™ controller - smart, user-friendly controls
- Power management system - intelligent management provides more coverage from a smaller unit
- Convertible fuel options - easily choose natural gas or LP fuel at installation