WE’RE YOUR TRUSTED HOMETOWN ELECTRICIAN
– Happy Customer
– Michael C.
HOME GENERATOR MAINTENANCE IN RALEIGH
Invest in Your Home’s Generator
If you have a generator in your home, you rely on it to provide backup power in the event of an outage. But the only way you can safely count on your generator is to keep it well maintained.
When you invest in a home generator maintenance agreement from CMC Electric, you’ll enjoy excellent customer service, expert workmanship, and peace of mind knowing your generator is prepared for an outage. Our Raleigh electricians work quickly to avoid disrupting your daily routine but are thorough in their work.
During a home generator maintenance visit, our technicians will:
- Test operation of the transfer switch: voltage, load transfer, hertz, properly tighten all terminals
- Test operation of the generator: voltage, load response, hertz, properly tighten terminals
- Verify proper battery output, tighten terminals, apply anti-corrosion agent
- Inspect engine, controls, alternator, and all connections
- Inspect air filter and spark plugs
- Inspect oil level, add oil when necessary, and completely change ONCE per year
- Perform an overall inspection of the site including the fuel system at the generator location
WATT ARE YOU
WHAT GIVES CMC AN EDGE?
Our Home Protection Plan
Some of the perks of our protection plan are our priority service, annual whole-house safety evaluation, and discounted services.
We Put Safety First
We believe our customer’s electrical safety is of the utmost importance and that is why we provide a FREE safety inspection with every service.
Red Carpet Treatment
We strive to provide the best service and experience possible. We care for your home as if it was our own.
We are not satisfied until you are and we offer a lifetime warranty on parts and labor.
We understand that electric emergencies are no joke and that is why we offer 24/7 and same-day emergency services.