Home Generator Maintenance in Raleigh
Invest in Your Home’s Generator
If you have a generator in your home, you rely on it to provide backup power in the event of an outage. But the only way you can safely count on your generator is to keep it well maintained.
When you invest in a home generator maintenance agreement from CMC Electric, you’ll enjoy excellent customer service, expert workmanship, and peace of mind knowing your generator is prepared for an outage. Our Raleigh electricians work quickly to avoid disrupting your daily routine but are thorough in their work.
During a home generator maintenance visit, our technicians will:
- Test operation of the transfer switch: voltage, load transfer, hertz, properly tighten all terminals
- Test operation of the generator: voltage, load response, hertz, properly tighten terminals
- Verify proper battery output, tighten terminals, apply anti-corrosion agent
- Inspect engine, controls, alternator, and all connections
- Inspect air filter and spark plugs
- Inspect oil level, add oil when necessary, and completely change ONCE per year
- Perform an overall inspection of the site including the fuel system at the generator location
To discover the benefits of home generator maintenance in Raleigh, call (919) 694-4454 now.